In a brief statement released by the district attorney's office on Wednesday, a spokesperson for the office said they were now reviewing allegations presented by sheriff's investigators on 5 April.
A spokesperson for Spacey has declined to comment on the latest LAPD investigation.
And now, NBC News Los Angeles has confirmed that prosecutors were presented with a sex crimes case against Spacey by the Los Angeles County Sheriff's Department on April 5, which is now under review by the Los Angeles County District Attorney's Office's Sex Crimes Task Force. The case involves claims from the 1990s, which is outside the statute of limitations.
Digital offerings centre of Infosys Chief Executive Salil Parekh's plan
Ranganath pointed out that once a decision is taken to look at a sale, the company has to classify them as assets held for sale. The Bengaluru-based company plans to give a special dividend of Rs 10 per share over and above the final dividend of Rs 20.5.
The allegations against Spacey, 58, were reported to Los Angeles police in December 2017. The allegations first came to light last fall when "Star Trek: Discovery" star Anthony Rapp said that Spacey made a sexual advance on him when he was 14.
Spacey responded to the allegations on Twitter that he did "not remember the encounter" but that he owed him the "sincerest apology for what would have been deeply inappropriate drunken behavior".
Rapp said that, after a party in Spacey's NY apartment in 1986, Spacey picked him up, placed him on a bed, climbed on top of him and made a sexual advance. Spacey also acknowledged for the first time publicly that he was gay. He was removed from the hit show "House of Cards", which earned him five Emmy nominations. Since then, Spacey's charitable foundation has shut down operations, and London's Old Vic Theatre, which Spacey served at as artistic director, opened a confidential hotline for anyone who says they were abused by Spacey to report their incidents.