Conor McGregor Breaks Silence With Praying Emoji on Instagram

50 Cent Jokingly Wanted To Pay Conor McGregor's $50k Bail

Dana White: UFC 223 fighters affected by Conor McGregor melee will get paid

On Saturday night, while Khabib Nurmagomedov was defeating Al Iaquinta to win McGregor's lightweight championship belt, another fighter on the UFC 223 card posted a very interesting image to Twitter. "You can't ask me anything about Conor". His bail has been set at $50,000.

According to court documents, he is charged with 22 counts including menacing with a weapon, criminal mischief, reckless endangerment, attempted assault and assault.

He now faces three assault charges and one criminal mischief charge.

It comes four days he was released on bail in NY after a sensational bus attack. Many more charges are to come. Is it time for that DD baby face turn?

McGregor has been widely criticised from senior figures in combat sports.

More from Conor in pictures. "We'll get back and we'll focus on Conor McGregor".

The posts arrive following a week where McGregor struck UFC fighters at the Barclays center and also shattered a window, spraying others with glass.

Fire official explains importance of red flag warning
A storm system on Friday will damper the fire danger considerably, bringing much needed moisture the Eastern half of the state. Winds remain windy overnight with temps in the 50's.

"[I was] horrified. Never did I think anything like this could ever happen in my 22 years of being in the UFC and doing everything I can in my life to build this great brand and to support this fantastic sport".

Meanwhile, McGregor has potentially left himself open to millions of dollars in compensation claims and Mr White slammed his behaviour. "Which you got to applaud him for", and "The Notorious" himself reportedly showed little remorse as he told Dana White that, "it had to be done".

Judge Connie Mallafre-Melendez also issued protection orders against both men, instructing them to stay away from a number of named individuals. McGregor faces multiple charges from the incident and is due back in NY for a hearing on June 14.

Reports suggested the confrontation had been sparked by an earlier run-in Lobov had with UFC lightweight title contender Nurmagomedov - who was on the targeted bus.

He can then be seen grabbing a hand trolley as someone shouts at him to stop. The topic of who he would fight next naturally came up, and obvious foils like Tony Ferguson and Conor McGregor weren't the first names on his mind. Because of McGregor's outburst three fights were canceled, causing for many fans to cancel their pay-per-view purchases.

"I am Khabib's Kryptonite".

He is said to have put up 10% of his $75,000 bail and remains in the U.S. while the rest of the money is being wired over from Ireland. "Suffice to say, your honour, that my client self-surrendered".

Latest News