The audience was attended by Prince Saad bin Abdullah bin Turki, Prince Turki Al-Faisal, Prince Faisal bin Bandar bin Abdulaziz, Governor of Riyadh Region, and a number of princes. "The necessary arrangements are being finalized to conclude such agreements", Mojeb said in a statement.
In an interview with the New York Times published on Thursday, Crown Prince Mohammed bin Salman said 95% of those so far detained in the anti-corruption drive had agreed to hand over cash or shares to the Saudi state once "we show them all the files that we have".
The attorney general has previously said he estimates at least $100 billion has been lost in embezzlement or corruption over several decades. But Saudi authorities insist the purge was meant exclusively to target endemic corruption as the kingdom seeks to diversify its oil-dependent economy.
NGT seeks detailed action plan from states to tackle pollution
The Delhi government on Wednesday submitted action plan before National Green Tribunal (NGT ) to combat pollution. The match ended in a draw today with Chandimal admitting that it was tough playing in pollution.
While some have raised concerns about negative financial ripple effects, as so many prominent wealthy investors and business leader remain detained, Crown Prince Mohammed bin Salman, who initiated the purge, has dismissed such worries.
The public prosecutor also said the bank accounts of 376 people in detention and others related remain frozen, down from over 2,000 a few weeks ago. Those detained included the former head of the royal court Khaled Al-Tuwaijri, and Saudi media mogul Waleed Al-Ibrahim. The government has not commented on his current status.