The Washington Post has cited USA intelligence officials who claim the UAE orchestrated the hacking of Qatari government news and social media sites in order to post false quotes attributed to Qatar's Emir.
Other demands include stopping the alleged funding of terrorist groups in the region, the termination of the Turkish military presence in Qatar, the shutting down of Al Jazeera and reparations for the damage allegedly caused by Qatari interference.
Anwar Gargash, the UAE's minister of state for foreign affairs, also claimed the story was false.
Qatari officials said the agency had been hacked by an "unknown entity" and that the story had "no basis whatsoever".
USA officials have said that experts from the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) helping Qatar investigate the incident are convinced QNA was hacked, but that identifying the culprit will take time.
He went on to accuse Qatar of "funding, supporting, and enabling extremists from the Taliban to Hamas and Gaddafi".
The United Arab Emirates warned Qatar on Monday it could not belong to the Gulf Cooperation Council if it undermined regional security, calling for a "change of behaviour" but not "regime change".
UAE Behind Hacking Attacks on Qatar's Media Aimed at Provoking Diplomatic Row
Funding, supporting, and enabling extremists from the Taliban to Hamas and Gadhafi. But his efforts, and those of European states, have so far been unsuccessful.
The Post reported that U.S. intelligence officials learned last week of newly analysed information that showed that senior UAE government officials discussed the planned hacks on May 23, the day before they occurred. The US Office of the Director of National Intelligence, the Central Intelligence Agency (CIA), and the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) declined to comment, according to the newspaper. "Inciting violence, encouraging radicalization, and undermining the stability of its neighbours", Yousef al-Otaiba wrote in a statement posted on Twitter.
"You can not be both our friend and a friend of al-Qaeda".
Qatar signed a memorandum of understanding last week with the United States on tackling the presence of designated terrorists and promised new measures on sending financing to blacklisted groups.
"We've sent a message to Qatar".
On June 22, the bloc presented Qatar with a list of demands necessary to break the blockade, a list that Qatar deemed unworkable. "But the issue is that we are being hurt, and the world is being hurt, by a state that has $300bn (£230bn) and is the main sponsor of this jihadist agenda".
Gargash said the UAE would not escalate its boycott by asking companies to choose between doing business with it or Qatar.