Poll Shows Depths Of Unpopularity Of Trump And Congress Among New Yorkers

Poll President Trump’s favorability rating drops in NY

Poll Shows Depths Of Unpopularity Of Trump And Congress Among New Yorkers

Numerous Democratic officials have stepped up to call for Trump's impeachment amid the pervasive controversies and dwindling approval ratings.

When we took a closer look at the Grand Rapids area, we found it's a dead heat - 49-percent of Grand Rapids area voters approve and 49-percent disapprove of President Trump.

While President Donald Trump was making his way through a multitude of global destinations, his approval rating back home remained low.

On the angst meter, 62% of Democrats said they "experience anxiety" because of the President's controversies, while only 19% of Republicans say that is the case.

That dynamic is also reflected in how those voters view the media's coverage of the Trump administration.

Miami 'Joker' accused of pointing loaded gun at cars
According to the Miami Herald , Lawrence Patrick Sullivan , 29, was arrested outside an apartment complex in Miami , Fla. Thirty-one-year-old Jeremy Putman was arrested after several witnesses saw him walking down a street with a sword.

On May 24, the Congressional Budget Office (CBO) released a estimate on how the American Health Care Act (AHCA), the GOP replacement for the ACA that had already passed the House, would impact the health care market.

A few potential issues white working class voters might have with the Trump presidency: 44 percent don't support the Republican health care bill backed by the former reality TV star and 50 percent thought he wouldn't actually get a wall built along the southern border of the US, one of his key promises during the campaign.

The appointment of former FBI Director Robert Mueller as special counsel was "strongly" agreed upon by 39 percent of registered voters, with another 24 percent saying they "somewhat" agree, for a total of 63 percent. Meanwhile, 60 percent of respondents believed that Comey was dismissed because he was damaging Trump.

Mexico is favored by 46 percent versus 20 percent for Russian Federation, the survey found. An additional 16 percent said they either don't know or have no opinion.

The poll finds 40 percent of voters approve of the job Trump is doing, down from 45 percent last month.

Latest News